Tuesday, June 5, 2012
It may be terrible weather with the chilly air and dreary skies in the Australian eastern coast at the moment but that doesn’t mean your wardrobe or makeup have to suffer from the same winter gloom.
Brighten up your face with a pop of colour as if it's Summer time. As they say, if you don’t have it, fake it.
Look at it this way, at least you will look good in those Instagram photos that you and your friends snap regardless of weather or season!
And nothing brings pop better than a bright lip colour, be they bright berries, sizzling reds or bold corals – they will bring some cheer to you face.
- This is a nice and bright warm coral that universally flatter all skin tones. It is rich and creamy and goes onto lips smoothly. From a shade perspective, its a fairly good dupe for Tom Ford's True Coral, which is slightly more red whereas Runway Coral is a smidgen more pink tone(see swatch comparison below). However, Tom Ford is far more pigmented and creamier in texture when worn.
- Runway Coral provides medium to full coverage with a sheen finish which helps to gives a full-lip look.
- The other great thing is that it isn’t prone to feathering off the edge of lips when worn so there is no fear of colour bleeding onto skin and needing touch ups every 30 minutes.
- As for lovegivity, it does well without food and drinks (unless it’s from a straw) but the colour will fade quite a fair bit with eating and drinking.
- Because of the creaminess, it does show up dry lips so be sure to prep your lips with a lip scrub followed by a balm before slicking on this lippy.
|Daylight, no flash on NC30 Skin|
RRP A$36 at Clinique Online for a limited time. Get it before it runs offline.
This featured product was provided for consideration.